Soup Kitchen Catering
Our Capuchin Soup Kitchen Chef, Alison Costello, can make your Thanksgiving less stressful. This year purchase your Thanksgiving meal from Capuchin Soup Kitchen Catering. Each dinner serves 8-10 people and includes:
- Fresh Roasted Turkey (Conventional sized, about #8-10)
- *15-20 lbs. free-range turkey package is available for additional costs. Please see below for additional cost.
- 2 qts. Dressing
- 1 qt. Real Mashed Potatoes
- 1 qt. Gravy
- 1 pint housemade Orange & Cranberry Relish
- 1 dozen rolls
- 2 pies (Pumpkin, Apple, or Sweet Potato)
- 1 pint Real Whipped Cream
All this for $100.00 with proceeds going to the Capuchin Soup Kitchen.
*$155.00 for the Free-Range Turkey package.
Orders must be picked up Wednesday, November 27, between 1 – 4pm, at the Meldrum meal site, 1264 Meldrum, Detroit, MI 48207 (Enter through the front doors).
Deadline to order is Friday, November 22 at 10am (no exceptions).
To place an order, contact Alison Costello: email@example.com or 313.579.2100, ext. 2205.
Payable by cash, check, or money order made payable to "Capuchin Soup Kitchen."