26th Annual Benefit on the BayFriday, August 23, 2019 (5:30 PM - 10:00 PM)
Location: MacRay Harbor on Lake St. Clair, 30675 North River Road, Harrison Township, MI 48045
Enjoy a beautiful evening on Friday, August 23, at MacRay Harbor on Lake St. Clair. 100% of the event’s proceeds benefit the Capuchin Soup Kitchen. Organizer Mike Schodowski’s second-generation family-owned business, Shelving.com, will be underwriting the entire costs of the event.
- Doors open at 5:30pm with appetizers, silent auction and live music from Doug Simonsen
- Dinner at 7:30pm with music from the Capuchin Soup Kitchen choir
- Silent auction closes at 7:30pm
- Live auction at approx 9:15pm
- Afterglow with live band 10:00pm
Purchase tickets online at: www.BenefitOnTheBay.org
$75 admission includes appetizers, dinner, beer/wine, music, dancing and complimentary valet, as well as a chance to bid on items in a live and silent auction. For more information please call 313.579.2100 ext. 153.