The Capuchin Services Center is always in need of:
- Good usable furniture
- Bed and bath linens
- Dishes, pots and pans, silverware,
- Small appliances
- Gas stoves
- Refrigerators (no more than 12 years old)
- Clean, quality clothing (men and children's clothing are always in greatest demand)
- New men's and women's underwear for our shower program
- Non-perishable food items
All of these items can be dropped off at the Capuchin Services Center.
The Capuchin Soup Kitchen also accepts the donation of operational cars, boats, motor homes and recreational vehicles. Please contact our development office staff to discuss.
Ms. Kristi Hassouna, Development Director, 313.579.2100, ext. 1185